Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thanks to everyone who posted below, but I just want to make one thing clear -- I'm NOT worried about Gideon. If I was, I probably wouldn't have brought it up here. I agree he could benefit from the speech therapy and I fully support it. And I'm speech therapy drop-out myself (did it until 5th grade for a lisp, couldn't hack the social stigma in 6th grade, problem corrected itself in 9th grade when I got braces).

Actually I find it kind of hiliarous that my son isn't verbal considering I was an obnoxiously overly verbal child (despite the lisp). Come to think of it, I'm still obnoxiously overly verbal -- that's right, blame the mother, I turned the poor child off to speech.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger D said...

Yes, Marty has fond memories of making goofy eyes back and forth with Pappap while you sat at their feet yapping away. It was entirely enjoyable but he says you justs talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and......come to think of it, I think you were trying to say something in the incubator.

Love you, dear. Give our love to Chris and Gid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home