Monday, October 08, 2007

Breakthrough day at speech therapy. Gideon made the p, h, b and m sounds -- and came close to making the f sound (a much used sound in this potty-mouth household, you'd think he'd have that one down pat by now).

To celebrate afterward, I took him to a playground/pumpkin patch -- so we could keep using that p sound.

Thank god for global warming, dehydration and my habit of dressing him according to calendar, not thermometer -- else I never would have gotten him out of that forsaken moonbounce. Why haven't they invented a claw or something to yank out kids when they refuse to listen to their parents? I was two minutes from bumrushing a moonbounce.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew he could make the b and m sounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home