Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Day

Tomorrow is the last day No Tell Motel will be accepting submissions for a while (probably until late spring).

I'll note that we're pretty backlogged, but working our fastest to respond. Unfortunately some responses are taking longer than our stated 8 week response time (by several weeks). While it's true I spent the entire weekend photocopying various asses when I could have instead read your submission, consider what a better frame of mind I'll be in when I do get around to considering your poems.

All work and no ass photocopying makes Reb a very fussy editor.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Montgomery Maxton said...

sometimes i think women want to have s3x with me on photocopiers, reb. sometimes i consider it just for the artful results it could produce. picture it: NYC MOMA Special Exhibit Photocopier Art

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

My year, too, was sadly lacking in ass photocopying! Resolution this year = work smarter not harder.

We can do it!

xo,
b

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger RL said...

Sounds like a new years resolution to me, Montgomery!

Happy New Year, yinz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home