Friday, December 28, 2007

Last year I made resolutions to focus/work harder and take better care of my health. I failed a bit on the health part, but did work really hard all year long. A lot of work done, books published, magazine edited, poems written, readings read, promoting, blah blah blah - despite some challenging obstacles. I'm plenty proud of what I accomplished and in the end, now that it's over, I'm glad it played out how it did, but guess what?

All that working sucked. Made me ragged, nutty, a touch humorless. I ain't resolving to working hard in 2008. Nope. I'm resolving to goof off, fuck around, enjoy myself.

I'm going to start my resolution by photocopying my ass. Of course due to size constraints, I'm gonna have to do it in sections. Talk to you bitches later, this is gonna take a while.



2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

All the hard work definitely paid off. Have a little fun, then get back to it.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey -- can you send me a copy of that copy or send me the original? I think it would make a good painting.

d.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home