Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok, I think I'm done traveling for the next thousand years or so.

Somehow during the flight home Gideon's diaper came off and got wrapped around his ankle. I have no idea how this happened. When we walked off the plane he was holding his crotch and I was like dude, stop it, you're totally embarrassing me!, and he was all mwhaa ha ha, check this out -- so I took him to the bathroom thinking it was just a full diaper that was a little droopy -- thank goodness I did cause that could have been a real disaster.

Now I have a few days to get ready for Rebeccamas. I've done a little shopping -- that's it. Haven't even got a chance to get a wreath. Haven't forced Gideon to stand in a twelve hour Santa line (yet).

There are lots of Google perks -- including a free Christmas tree for all the VA employees -- and that's not even from the company, it's a perk from somebody who wants to get in good with Google. So Friday night we're going to a Christmas tree farm to chop one down! We've never done that before. I have visions of Chevy Chase movies.

I acquired a number of new books over the past month or so -- I'll list them here tomorrow.

I think I'm done lugging heavy suitcases full of books for the next thousand years or so too. I going camando to AWP. Book camando, that is.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Suddenly I'm flashing on Frances McDormand in "Raising Arizona" --

You take that diaper off your head and put it back on your sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home