Thursday, February 07, 2008

Oh and Happy Year of the Rat. I'm a Rat, like fellow blogger Tony Robinson (one of the first things we bonded over -- Rats are so misunderstood!). Also, I married a Rat.

I assumed this would be our year to rool, but no:

The year of the Rat should be a cautious one for Rats, who may find the year is a mixed bag for them. The year is most favorable for Career-related endeavors - the General Star and Tang Fu star that are present in the Rat's Life Palace indicate opportunities for career advancement such as a promotion, a pay rise or an increase in responsibilities. However, this will not fall into your lap - you will have to go all out to secure your own advancement.

There are three negative stars in the Rat's Life Palace this year, specifically the Sword Edge Star, the Fly Blade Star and the Hidden Door Star. These stars indicate personal injury and accidents - thus, it is wise to exercise extra precaution on the sports field, and also whilst traveling. If you work in a job with a high level of occupational hazard, such as handling sharp weapons or machinery, it is wise to be extra cautious.


Western, Vedic, Chinese -- I can't catch a break with any astrology. So this year I'm gonna focus on numerology. My numbers are considerably better.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please be careful with your shank. Thank you.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am a rat too. I guess that means that the best women publishers of the whole wide world are two rats.

Didi Menendez (b1960)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home