Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm a Jelly Poet

I looked through one of the Berlin guide books to figure out where I'll be staying in the city -- right by the zoo and a big ass shopping district. Normally I'd be thrilled to be right by a shopping district, but I decided I wasn't going to do much shopping on this trip since the US dollar is worth just a little more than monopoly money. 1.00 EUR = 1.54 USD

Oh well, guess I'm coming home with some really expensive shoes. That's what Chris gets for registering us at the economy hotel right next to the fancy conference hotel. He was all, it's a 1/3 the price. I was all exasperated and like, your company is paying for it--that's when you stay in the nice hotel!

I don't know what's the matter with Chris. But there's something the matter with him.

Blogging will be light (hopefully) while I'm on travel.

Auf Wiedersehen, bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home