Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Speed Racer: Way too much plot. I had to take Gideon on a walk during the talking parts in between the racing parts. As a busy mom, I'd like to suggest all movies take their cues from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Gideon didn't need a single walk or talking to during that showing -- nonstop, adorable chipmunk action.

I'm gonna start a petition.

Let's see, what else is going on with me. Oh yeah, last night, found an entire roll of toilet paper emptied into the toilet.

The plus side was Chris was home to take care of that.

Sadly, I have no picture of Gideon's clay creation from the Reston Art Festival this weekend. Because it was promptly ground into the carpet.

Chris was home to clean that up as well.

I took care of the toothpaste in the carpet.

Not that I'm keeping score or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home