Wednesday, July 30, 2008

George Michael gave a really good concert. Charlie met Tender Buttons and Tender Vittles. On the way out of the metro I picked up a copy of the Washington Blade to show Charlie's interview to TB and TV. They were all like "Omigod, we went to George Michael with a celebrity!"

Duh, he's hanging with me.

My ears are still ringing.

It occurred to me that the last concert I went to was Paul Anka. I think that officially makes me 104.


I would link to Charlie's otherwise insightful rundown of the evening if it weren't for some malarky about TB being the "dominant" sister. Whatever. I have pictures where I'm holding her in a headlock. As for who's the "smarter" sister -- all I gotta say is one became a lawyer and right now is sitting at a desk probably listening to some jackhole yammering on about who the fuck cares while the other just dropped off her little hobo-angel at speech camp and gets to lie down (and hopefully, eventually regain her hearing).

I'm officially 104, but today I feel 108. So speak up, sonny.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Charles said...

You make a clear and compelling argument for yourself as the smarter sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home