Hmm, I was just reminded by a long lost childhood friend on Facebook that once upon a time, E.T. was important to my thinking.
2004 - 2009
Sunday, September 28, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- Well now, I will be looking forward to reading thi...
- Memento From Chicago & Thieving Poet Blog
- It's a Tight Race . . . In My Dreams
- Just to be clear, we're reading at the FIXX Coffee...
- Curmudgeon's Corner
- World's Best Mom Publisher
- Honestly the work retreat concept isn't a bad idea...
- This Week at No Tell
- Why Do I Feel Lucky