Monday, September 22, 2008

World's Best Mom Publisher

One more notch in my winningest belt, along with Otoliths Books, No Tell Books is the recipient of the GALATEA PUBLISHER AWARD.

Besides even more hot poet groupie sex, what does this mean?

It means that reviewers of the next Galatea Resurrects will be able to select books from the No Tell and Otolith catalogs as "payment." Eileen Tabios, the publisher who'd be receiving this award if she wasn't the one giving it, will PURCHASE the requested books from our catalogs. Very generous.

Now that's an award that means something!

In addition to free review copies, you'll also get your choice of additional books.

What's keeping you from reviewing something?

If I may be so bold to make a recommendation. Eileen has copies and so do I. Just ask.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Congrats, Reb! My book is on the list searching for a reviewer. Anyone, anyone...Bueller, Bueller..

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Emily Lloyd said...

I would love to review Your Ten Favorite Words, if it's still available. Let me know--elloyd74@gmail.com

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

way cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home