I'm behind on NaPoWriMo, I've had a headache since yesterday after I got home from the bookfair and haven't been able to write. I'm no Brent Goodman. Speaking of whom, I'm glad to hear is back home and recovering.
2004 - 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- Another NaPoWriMo Podcast
- Small Press Fair @ Bethesda Literary Festival Tomo...
- I almost divorced Chris today. It's a good thing ...
- Who lives? Who dies? God Damsel is practically a...
- Print Isn't Dead After All
- Amazonfail & The Cost of Freedom
- Again, a long history of abusing its power and pos...
- This Week at No Tell
- Boycott, Smoycott
- Finally, a Safe Online Book Retailer