Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Tripping to the Big Spooky City

My plans have been finalized, I'm heading up to NYC Valentine's Day weekend to hang out with some pals and go to some readings. Anyone have any suggestions of must-attend events going on then? I'll be staying with Laura, poet, journalist, Internet producer, woman of many many hats -- if you like the Simpsons, you'll enjoy her article on a suitable second wife for Ned Flanders. P.F. is coming from Boston and will be staying with his friend. He's a man of many many hats, poet, translator, marathon runner and teacher. You can read some of P.F.'s poems here and here.

Yes, I know, I won't be around to celebrate Valentine's Day with Chris. Well, he was out-of-town last year. Payback is a bitch! But seriously, for all of you weeping for my one-armed-gimp of a husband, never fear. We'll celebrate on Sunday when I get back.

In other news, I heard last week that Manic D Press will include my poem, "Depression," in its upcoming anthology, It's All Good. Pip pip. The book is scheduled to be published this September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home