Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The World is a Mean & Unfair Place That Sucks Out Your Blood

Billy Corgan has a blog. And a book of poetry coming out later this year from Farrar Straus & Giroux. WTF? Apparently he loves me because I've purchased some Smashing Pumpkin CDs in the past. That's great. Create a CD with the quality of Siamese Dream or Mellon Collie and I'll buy another. "It's you that I adore/You will always be my whore" Again, WTF? I got a better one "Bitches and hos, Bitches and hos, dat describes all da womens I knows" or perhaps "The front of a boy's butt is a weiner and a nut."

He reminds me of another rock n' rock musician that I know. Similar stream of conscious writing style. Kind of spooky. Tender Buttons knows what I'm talking about.

Now where is the publisher for my book of poetry? Got a rejection today from a place I'd been hoping to place my work. Guess it's moose cock for dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home