Friday, April 02, 2004

What Comes to Mind

So I was practicing my yoga this afternoon and I'm supposed to keep my mind clear and focus on the poses (something I find incredibly difficult to do, so much chatter up there). But what kept popping into my head, over and over?

This:

"I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more." Faith (as Buffy) to Spike in the episode "Who Are You?"

That's not even Freudian, that's just dirty.

Could it be that I'm slowly coming to terms that not only will there never be any new Buffy episodes, but there's only a handful of episodes of Angel left? Is there anything left to live for? Should I just smash my Tivo now? Dr. Phil can only get me through the afternoons, what about the long nights? I feel so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home