Monday, May 17, 2004

Premonition

My numerology report for today:

May 17: You're more sensitive and intuitive than usual. You may find yourself having vivid dreams or even premonitions. Today you may wear the hat of mediator in a dispute, and you'll do so with great success. Love and romance are also likely to have an effect on you today.

I often have vivid dreams and today was not any more vivid or memorable than usual -- but maybe I'll take a nap this afternoon and see what happens. Last week my sister and I were discussing dreams and she mentioned how during her freshman year in college she was freaked out because she had three bad dreams in the same year. I told her I have at least three bad dreams a week and at least one or two really horrible dreams a month. We found each other's experiences bizarre. She also said that she's constantly kicking ass in dreams like she's a powerful warrior. I don't think I've ever had a dream where I was powerful --in fact, I find it hopeful when I'm able to escape or help other's escape the grips of the big bad murdering man. In dreams, when I try to fight or hurt people, I'm always very ineffective.

My astrologer attributed this to Saturn being in my 12th house, I've collected a legacy from other generations and past lives which is why I always feel like something is wrong or missing when things appear to be fine. At any rate, I don't really mind the bad dreams, but I do mind the horrible ones.

On another note, I think I hear cicadas, but haven't found any near my house. Will investigate further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home