Thursday, May 13, 2004

Truncate

At least I know I'm not imagining stuff disappearing from my template:

Hi Reb,

This problem may be due to a bug that we seeing with Blogger where sometimes part of the template may be truncated. Our engineers are aware of this problem and working actively to resolve it. I would suggest that you save a copy of your template to your computer in case you run into this problem again.

We really appreciate your input. Thanks for using Blogger.

Blogger Support


When you're done fixing that, send your engineers over to India to give the techinical team at Cyberastro a hand. My monthly report for May is still not ready. I've been leaving my house on a daily basis without any idea what to prepare for.

Dear Rebecca,

Thanks for your mail.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are facing some technical problem because of which you are facing these problems. Our technical team is looking into the matter and soon they will rectify the error.

Kindly bear with us.

With Warm Regards
Mona Chadha
Customer Support Executive
Cyberastro.com

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Reb,

I am technical executive of http://www.cyberastro.com/ Today I saw your blog. I would like to tell you that your monthly predictions was created by cyberastro. You can see that once you login to cyberastro.

Have a happy stay at http://www.cyberastro.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home