Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Aubergine Morning

The new aubergine sofa and matching chair arrived this morning. Pictures to come later. The delivery men made a funny comment to me, they asked if my husband picked out the rose-colored accent pillows. Why would they think it was my husband that picked out red pillows unless they thought it looked freaky? The salesman applauded my choice in the store last month. Made me feel like a freakin' genius. Hmm . . . well you guys can decide and let me know when I post the pictures.

The furniture smells a little chemically, but that's probably because I got it treated so all bodily fluid will bead and easily wipe off. That's right, I'm now concerned about bodily fluid seeping into my furniture.

Check out Tony's poem at Verse. I don't think it has much to do with bodily fluid, but it does mention baby elephants and one time on the Discovery channel I saw what mommy elephants feed their baby elephants to help with digestion and ew, talk about bodily . . . I'll never kiss an elephant on the mouth again.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like purple and red together. Especially if one is polka dot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home