Saturday, October 16, 2004

This Won't Become the Baby Blog

But since a few of you have written me or commented here on my belly and breast size, here's a pic of me at 21 weeks (taken last week). A few of you have already seen this. I'll post another one when our new aubergine sofa is delivered on October 26th (yep, that's right Aubergine poets, eat your hearts out, there's a matching chair too). I'll be 24 weeks (six months) and should be a real hog then. I don't imagine I'll be posting any more photos of myself after that. I don't want to contradict the cruel jezebel image I've worked so long to cultivate.



Now back to your regularly scheduled cackling jackal.

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Daniel Nester said...

Congrats on your breasts!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger RL said...

Just once. I was feeling vunerable, Chris said I was "pretty" and well . . .

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger shanna said...

hey, i didn't know. congratulations!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Bigger boobs = Better poetry. I think.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Heidi Lynn Staples said...

you look positively bradiant. conbabyelations!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Heidi Lynn Staples said...

you look positively bradiant. conbabyelations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home