Friday, January 21, 2005

The Last Original Faucet

This is tiresome. This afternoon while washing my hands in the powder room I was unable to turn off the water. The push-handle on the faucet was stuck. I went underneath the sink to shut off the water valves. I couldn't budge either of them.

I had to go downstairs and shut off the water to the entire house (something I am now an expert in doing).

The powder room faucet is the last original water fixture in the house. It will be the fifth we've replaced in the past six months. Of the other four, only two were broken (either leaking or cracked), the other two we simply replaced with the new vanities.

I don't believe in coincidences. I am preparing for the arrival of an aquarius. This is an omen. But an omen of what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home