Thursday, April 07, 2005

Contest Answers

Nobody guessed correctly, but that's probably my fault for not giving better hints. I'll think up a poetry related contest to unload these fabulous prizes.

Contest #1 Answer: $5. The tickets were $7, so not only did I have to pay for my own ticket, I had to give Chris $2 for his. His excuse was that he spent all his money at the grocery store buying the food for dinner. That was a very lame excuse. Let me make this clear. If you ask me out on a date, I expect you to offer to pay. Especially if your invite involves calling and waking me up in the morning knowing I just got home from working a graveyard shift and then proceeding to chastise me for "still being asleep."

I also expect you to hold the door open for me and all those other chivalrous acts. I'm not saying I'd like it, I'm saying I expect it.

Contest #2 Answer: Sliver It was no Basic Instinct.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed you didn't think of me for the Trojan shirt. Well, it's only a XL anyway. It might have looked nice in my closet next to my Krystal Square Off Hamburger Eating Contest shirt.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger RL said...

Oh yeah, I still owe you a Christmas gift. Your book never showed up. Do you want the shirt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home