Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Whew!

All the general No Tell Motel submissions should have responses by now. If you sent in work and haven't heard, please let me know. We got some great poems -- it's going to be a steamin' summer at the inn of poetical sin (I can't believe I just wrote that). Submissions are closed until September 1.

Time to make the donuts, if by "donuts" I mean read Bedside Guide submissions.

Maybe next year Molly and I will do an all undergarment anthology. Would that be HOT? The Bedside Guide to Unmentionables at No Tell Motel?

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Matthew Thorburn said...

The undergarment anthology is an excellent idea, Reb. I'd buy it for sure -- and send in some poems. I have one called (seriously) "Still Life with Unmentionables"....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home