Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Suck

Over the past couple days I sent out a couple hundred e-mails, mostly relating to Bedside Guide stuff. I was just reviewing some of the e-mails I wrote and I really need to lay off the bong when I'm corresponding. If I sent you something weird or sloppy or just plain insulting, let me know so I can properly apologize.

My numerology report warned me about this: Somewhat contradicting to this show of warmth and affection is the lack of tact and sensitivity you may display a number of times during this month. You may be too intent on forcing people to see life as you do, rather than allowing them their own perspectives and their own rates of growth.

There's still 3 people I need to contact regarding Bedside Guide but it's going to require some level of mental activity so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home