Friday, September 09, 2005

I Enjoy Being a Slut, Part 2

Crickets, yes, I know. I've been awfully busy. Being on vacation for almost an entire month is really great, until you get back and realize while your neighbors did pick up your mail and feed your cat, they didn't write a single poem or layout The Bedside Guide.

Speaking of The Bedside Guide, we just approved the cover from the designer. There was some back and forth about whether or not it was too slutty and whether we should take that route. Then we remembered that we call ourselves the No Tell Motel and there is no such thing as "too slutty." For those of you in "the know" -- we went with pink. While orange was definitely hipper, pink was more playful. The rest of you will just have to wait. Slutty or not, we're not going to show all our goodies up front. Slutty does not equate to easy.

Just sent off the ole Crucial Rooster -- it'll be up at the Happy Booker Friday morning. I'll link to it when it's there.

Also, I have two poems in the latest issue of an online magazine but I won't be linking to it until they get my name right. I also enjoy being a bitch.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Paul said...

You're breaking my heart!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

Slutty and complicated-- now THAT's how the book like it!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Boo, pink! Huzzah, orange!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home