Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thank God for T-Rob

Thank God T-Rob is so prolific. Thank God both his poems and blog are packed full of great lines. Thank God he's broke and can't afford a lawyer cause I'm robbing that mofo blind!

Some of my handy-work from a couple months ago. There's also some phrases from another blogger, but that blogger may be able to afford recourse so I'll won't draw attention to it.

Still Feeling It

still feeling fucked up and fake
still another day, still thick with hope
what a word wreck
what a display of linguistic insensitivity
a little something I call rendered and insufficient
a little something I call bohemian pain and one day
I’ll be alright again
thankfully I can’t keep making it new
there was a rare occurrence
I drank a bottle of wind
he looked at me strangely
I offered him
a Rolaid this seemed
staged
this seemed sentimental

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Mediocrity borrows, but genius steals!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

"I offered her a Rolaid."

Ah...memories. From a couple months ago.

I had to drink an entire bottle of wine before attending a social function that I feared my exgf would be at. The wine plus a hot dog produced heartburn. So I drank beer and ate Rolaids. I offered one to Amanda.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are up at miporadio...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home