Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lolita and Gilda's Burlesque Poetry Hour 2006 Winter/Spring tentative schedule is shaping up very nicely. It looks like we have Kim Addonizio for the premiere on January 30. We haven't settled yet on our male reader. Each reading will have one boy and one girl. A little something for everybody once the "take it off" component commences.

Sent my suggestions for No Tell's Pushcart nominations to Molly. Hopefully we'll discuss later this week and I can contact the six poets.

It's 3 AM and Gideon is crying and I haven't figured out a title for this post. Guess it won't have one. Time to be a mom.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the links & info- I'm going to order a book.

Mom-time. Yeah-I'm missing 2 poets I'd like to see tonight because I have to be a mom.

But it's okay-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home