Saturday, October 15, 2005

Polishing the Accent

We're in Pittsburgh this weekend. Haven't been here since July when I fell down a hill holding Gideon.

Stayed up until 3 a.m. with my father watching the first two seasons of The Office. When the niblet gets up from his nap we're heading over to my mother's. The fire whistle up the street is going off and the dog is howling. I think this will be a very short nap.

Reading Ron's new book The Stewardess is Flying the Plane!

Looking into train tickets to NYC for my reading on the 29th.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ron's book is a lot of fun- it's definately a nostalgia-fest for me. I have seen almost every movie mentioned and own many of them! Also, the photographs chosen were excellent (my daughter is into fashion design- she loved it, too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home