Friday, November 04, 2005

Wilma Can't Stop The Poetry (Updated)

Looking forward to Miami next week. Ivan is picking me from the airport. I'll be staying with P.F. Will finally meet Didi and Bruce. Sam is a big suck because apparently six months and several reminders isn't enough heads up to make the reading.

Reading? Yes, there's a big honking reading on Friday, November 11 at 8 p.m at Books & Books (Coral Gables):

Readers: David Trinidad, Nick Carbo, Terri Carrion, Reb Livingston, Michael Hettich, Bruce Covey, Gwendolyn Joyce Mintz, Gianmarc Manzione, Howard Camner, Barbra Nightingale, Rita Maria Martinez, Diego Quiros and Amy Serrano

Master of Ceremonies: Birdie Jaworski


If you're nearby, come out and hear us. I've been told Coral Gables has electricity.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jack and Jenni can't make it so Biridie is MC and Ronald Palmer cancelled because of a family situation so Diego Quiros and Amy Serrano are stepping in.

see you next week. maybe by then I will have electricity.

d.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Crap, that is this weekend already? Last I was concious of it it seemed so far in the future... the reading is Friday night? I am not thinking I will be able to make it after all. :-( This makes me sad. I'm sorry. :-(

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Charles said...

David Trinidad is a dreamboat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home