Friday, December 02, 2005

"Is Blogging Dead?" Ha!

Maybe I should blog about how Chris' hamburger was mistakenly given to the guy in the next booth and how that guy started eating it before the waitress realized her mistake and how the waitress tried to serve it to Chris and how she seemed put out that I demanded she get him a new and uneaten one?

Hey, mistakes happens, I understand. But don't expect my husband to eat your mistake. I watched the guy cut the burger in half and touch every square inch of it with the same sticky fingers he slurped his mozzarella sticks. Don't take it back to the kitchen, count to 30 and bring out the same hamburger like we're not going to notice. You didn't even bother putting on a new bun!

Or maybe I should blog about how my rage quickly diverted to Chris when he tried to tell the waitress "Oh, it's OK" when I was pointing out it was clearly the same hamburger? Siding with HER over ME?

United front, damn it! How are we going to parent effectively if we can't stand together against a waitress trying to pull a slobberburger over on us?

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Steven D. Schroeder said...

Yeah, that's pretty fucking gross. As soon as someone other than the cook touches the food, it's not your food anymore.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

euw euw euw euw euw- I'm with you

just proves that guys will (by and large) eat anything- does not reflect on parenting skills IMO.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Hey, you eat a pound of dirt a year anyway, can't let the cake go to waste!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home