Friday, January 06, 2006

New MiPO! Hubba Hubba

I have three new poems in this issue AND you can hear my sexy yinzer accent.

MiPOesias Magazine, Volume 20, Issue 1

Interviews: Spencer Reece, Anselm Berrigan and David Petruzelli

Memoirs: Mia Leonin, David Need and Grace Cavalieri

Poetry: David Petruzelli, Mairead Byrne, Anselm Berrigan, Jonah Winter, Jenny Boully, Maureen Seaton, John Korn, Justin Petropoulos, Ron Androla, Reb Livingston, George Lober, Randall Williams, Gianmarc Manzione, Richard Blanco, Geoffrey Philp, Amy King and Fritz Ward

Shorts: Birdie Jaworski, Jenny Boully and Sara Vogt

Articles: Michael Parker, David Need and Stacey Harwood

Café’ Café’ Blog Community Poetry: Lee Herrick, Jill Chan, Lyle Daggett, Diego Quiros, David Ayers, Ryan Wilson, AnnMarie Eldon, Pris Campbell and Sharon Brogan

E-Chap Book: from the Back Room by John Korn

4 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YOu want to talk about hubba hubba....
I got chest hair for the next cover....I need you to start working on your submission for the next issue.

d.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I thought your poems were great, the first two especially. I love the ending of the second poem. Thanks for the link.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger RL said...

Thanks -- "My Lover Beside" is a revision of a theiving blog poem from last year -- from Charles Jensen's.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I thought so, remembered that. Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home