Friday, January 06, 2006

Stalker Alert!

As I mentioned before, I'll be giving a reading in Baltimore at Clayton & Co. Fine Books (317 N. Charles Street) starting at 4 p.m.

Depending on when I get back into DC -- I may be at the Barrelhouse #2 release party at Asylum (2471 18th Street, NW, Adams Morgan). That's right -- the journal with the "Very Special Swayze" section has finally arrived. They're having problems with their main site, but I've been promised that my "very special Swayze" poem will be up next week. These are local boys so they can't blow me off forever. I'll get them.

More DC literary news from Kim Roberts:

The Winter 2006 issue of Beltway Poetry Quarterly is now available online. This issue features five accomplished poets. Read how DAN VERA defines delight, how KATHI WOLFE separates the real Helen Keller from the myth, how TOD IBRAHIM’s travels as far as outer space and as close as his baby’s nursery, how ROSEMARY WINSLOW finds insight in her own back yard, and you won’t want to miss DERRICK WESTON BROWN’s Hurricane Katrina Haiku.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger David HG said...

thanks for the party tip...I may just head over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home