Thursday, June 08, 2006

OK, blogger is really pissing me off.

Yesterday Gideon started part-time daycare. Two days a week. Awesome.

I wrote a novel. Sweet precious time is MINE!

The daycare provider commented on how unusual it was that he didn't cry on his first day.

That's because I told him that if he cried, I wasn't coming back.

Ssshhhhh -- that's one of my super-secret parenting tips. Consider it a freebie. To learn the rest you'll have to buy my parenting book. I'm writing that this afternoon.

It's gonna knock Lulu's socks.

Now that I understand the basics (for what I need to do) of InDesign -- it's really wonderful. Layed out a draft of Bruce's manuscript in a fraction of the time it took to do the Bedside Guide.

Is that a baby I hear crying in the distance?

Nope. The house is pregnant with silence. Beautiful silence.

Don't call me.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

go go go- write!!!!!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger RL said...

Yep, pretty much.

Not sure how giving him the opportunity to meet and play with other children twice a week and me (who's with him all the time the rest of the week) a break is making him "unnecessary" or why you think its even appropriate to make such an implication . . .

 

<< Home