Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm starting to understand why plastic bag manufacturers print warning labels all over their products.

One can never assume obvious is obvious.

And how do we come up with the conclusions we come up with?

Are we mindlessly leaping through the air, oblivous that we haven't touched ground in quite sometime?

How did you come up with that?

There seems to be no avoiding or protection from that.

Accept that? Smite that? We could ground that and make coffee.

I don't drink coffee.

I will dry that until that crumbles, roll that in some paper, no, I will stick that in my pipe, and I will smoke that.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger shanna said...

uh oh

like "this heart is not a toy"

or "i am a choking hazard"

or "not suitable for children under 38"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home