Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Virginia Ain't Pittsburgh

I'll never get used to schools closing for 1-2 inches of snow (that fell overnight, not even in the morning). Yeah, it's cold, but it's been cold all week. Why do I care that the schools are closed? Because when Fairfax County schools are closed so is my pilates studio. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but I did. And I didn't want to shovel-sweep my front steps, but I did. Nor did I want to clean off the car, but I did. And for what? A locked door and no workout.

Last night at the hopping mall playground, a little boy was wearing a superman costume -- that wouldn't be especially notable, except this one had fake chest muscles. I know he was the most popular boy crawling on the Looney Tunes choo-choo train, but damn, he freaked me out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home