Friday, April 13, 2007

There Will Always Be the Internet

Yeah, that's what they said about the steel mills.

Great, one more thing to look forward to in middle age. Unemployed Chris with outdated, useless job skills mopping around the house, reading and quoting from the bible all day long, driving me nuts while he waits for them to bring back the Internet. Guess that's when I'll get my nursing degree so Gideon can still have Christmas.

I've already seen this scenerio play out. God damn it, nothing is forever.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Why can't they leave shit alone? What we REALLY need is for Windows, et al to come up with better security and less flaws in their operating systems.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Montgomery Maxton said...

i wonder how al gore feels about this

look at my word verification: ICEEY !!!!

makes me want to run to the 7/11 and slap a five down while saying keep the change

 

Post a Comment

<< Home