Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tender Buttons swung by to show off her gorgeous 3 carat sapphire engagement ring. No, no, her fabulous career wasn't enough, she had to go and get herself a man too. Greedy lawyers and their damn love.

Yeah, my ring might be smaller, but I have my poems keeping me warm at night. I'm all right, don't you worry about me! I didn't put a bid on this.

First she had to outsize me in boobs and now this.

No, no, I'm secure with my significantly smaller emerald engagement ring, I'm not that shallow . . . it's not the size that matters, but what you do with . . . oh boy, Chris is going to hear about this tonight!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

she doesn't have Gideon- nyah nyah nyah nah nah!!!

and you're cool as shit!

a diamond is just a shiny rock.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger RL said...

Oh, she'll probably have her own cute kid -- just to spite me!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't afford a diamond, huh?

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jim K. said...

Haha....right said.
Gravity is a b###h. Funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home