Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Panic in the Lollipop Garden

My usual hairstylist is on vacation/booked for the rest of the month and I can't wait that long. So they booked me with someone else -- and I need highlights too and I'm psychotically picky about my highlights and it took me 7 years to find my current stylist -- and well, first I checked my astrological chart and then I checked the hair studio's website. The description of the stylist doing my hair tomorrow:

Shannon's stylish cuts and colors reflect the latest fashions and trends. Her trend cuts can be tamed down for the day, add some products and you’ll be dripping with sex appeal for the evening. Her blowdries are like magic for people with naturally curly hair


But I have straight hair!

And I'm much more accustomed to:

If you crave glamour then let Dede create a look dripping with urban sex appeal. Her incredible talent for color will add new radiance to your skin and enhance your face shape. She is one of the founders of our color department. Combine cut and color to feel revitalized and beautiful.


My hair normally drips with urban sex appeal, but after tomorrow it will only drip with regular sex appeal and then only during the evenings.

This is serious, it could be months before I post another picture of myself.

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Talia Reed said...

"urban" sex appeal? Well how about suburban sex appeal? Me, I've got the rural sex appeal going on.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

The dripping part might be something for which you want to consult a physician.

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Venus is retrograde right now...in Leo (hair), FYI. But like you I cannot wait any longer to do the 'doo. I have an appt Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home