Tuesday, September 11, 2007

International House of Barf

Tonight Gideon barfed for the first time (excluding what we in the mommy biz call baby spit-up, not quite the same thing). I always imagined he'd barf on me, but no. He woke with a fever. While I went to get the thermometer he blew and Chris caught it all with his hand. I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to play spew catcher, but I'll never get the chance to be the first. I'm a little sad.

Yet I think I'll get over it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Talia Reed said...

Really? The first time? Lucky you. My Hadley is good at spontaneously barfing.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Charles said...

That's so funny. The first time my niece barfed, my brother caught it all in his hand too.

Is it a weird dad thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home