Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm having eBay drama this morning. "Perfect Used Condition" for a ring does not mean three chips and a loose stone. The seller is assuring me she's very familiar with the ring and I am imagining the chips -- and will only provide a refund with a 20% restock fee. So I get to pay $20 plus shipping for someone's erroneous description. Looks like I'll be leaving my first negative feedback which will likely result in a retaliatory negative feedback on my permanent record.

In happier news, last night Chris and I saw Josh Lefkowitz's funny NOW WHAT? at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre. A writer/performer achieves some early success with his first play and lands an agent. So what does he want to do? Write poetry! Even Chris laughed at the ridiculousness of that.

The show just got extended to December 9. Go see it.

5 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Steven D. Schroeder said...

If you paid via credit card, you can in all likelihood charge back the full amount. That's the only way I ever use eBay.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger RL said...

Can I do that with PayPal?

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Steven D. Schroeder said...

You can certainly file a dispute through Paypal, yes. In my experience, they're not quite as good to work with as the credit card company, but it's certainly an option.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

fyi... 'now what' not 'help wanted' (which was his first show right?)

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger RL said...

I knew that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home