Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today I am Thankful

for getting my lost camera back (thank you Carly).



and for my editor, Bruce Covey, who published Your Ten Favorite Words.

and for the cover designer, Meghan Punschke.

and for Joe Massey's proofreading.

and for the people who invite me to read at their reading series, like Nicole Steinberg of Earshot below.



and I'm thankful for those who attend the readings.

and I'm thankful for the people who buy poetry books -- especially the ones I write and/or publish!

and I'm thankful to all the little people, like my son, who rubbed slobber and snot all over my face this morning when I was supposed to be sleeping in.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that picture of you.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Chad Parenteau said...

Reb:

I host a venue in Cambridge. Let me know if you'll ever be passing by that way. I would definitely like to set up a feature with you.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger RL said...

Chad, I'll be in Boston/Cambridge in two weeks and have two readings scheduled -- I won't be able to extend my stay any this time -- but maybe another?

DECEMBER 7, 2007 - Dire Literary Series - Cambridge, MA
Readers: Reading for Further Fenway Fiction, Rachel Louise Snyder, Reb Livingston

DECEMBER 8, 2007 - The So and So Series - Boston, MA
Readers: Andrea Baker, Jennifer Bartlett, and Reb Livingston

 

Post a Comment

<< Home