Wednesday, February 27, 2008

According to Whimsy, the March/April issue of The American Poetry Review is out. Two of my poems are in it. (Both from last year's NaPoWriMo, earlier drafts were temporarily posted here on this very blog.)

I haven't received my contributor copies yet, but suspect they're in the mail.

The disappointing thing is that they didn't ask for my photograph. I guess they don't want to distract readers from all the poetry with my insane good lookingness. Makes sense, I guess.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to post some of your poetry on my site I made. It would be an honor.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger RL said...

Thanks Teeny Poet!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Glenn Ingersoll said...

Gee, I thought they picked their poets by whose 8X10 grabbed 'em most. You mean they read poetry unaccompanied by a press kit?

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Reb.

That is a very big deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home