Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grubby Hand Update

Street, poems by Jim Daniels, photographs by Charlee Brodsky (Bottom Dog Press)

Now Showing, by Jim Daniels (Ahadada)

The Book of Sleep by Eleanor Stanford (Carnegie Mellon)
Convertible Night, Flurry of Stones by Dzvinia Orlowsky (Carnegie Mellon)
Sonnets for an Analyst by Gladys Schmitt (Carnegie Mellon)

Unbecoming Behavior, by Kate Colby (Ugly Duckling Presse)

Drunk by Noon, by Jennifer L. Knox (Bloof Books)

Out of Light, by Joseph Massey (Kitchen Press)
Why I Am White, Mathias Svalina (Kitchen Press)

When I said Goodbye, by Didi Menendez (BlazeVox)

The Stunt Double in Winter, by Robyn Art (Dusie)

The Romance of Happy Workers, by Anne Boyer (Coffee House)

Abraham Lincoln 2 (edited by K. Silem Mohammad and Anne Boyer)
Boundary Street Volume 6 (CMU University CW & The Pittsburgh High School for the Creative and Performing Arts)
LIT 13 (Fall 2007)


If you want to know more about what I'm currently reading and my impressions, I'm on Goodreads.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am back on goodreads too.

d.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home