Friday, March 07, 2008

Twice in the Same Day

He went back to his old stand-by, vaseline. He was supposed to be napping. He's most creative when he should be sleeping. Just like his mom.

Do you know how difficult it is to clean a quarter inch of vaseline off walls and furniture? And hair? I don't know, is poop worse than vaseline? At least poop is water soluble.

There is no longer any shelf high enough. I'm considering installing a dungeon. Any brand recommendations?

This afternoon Gideon and I met two writers for lunch. They saw me without my fancy eye foundation that gives the appearance that I get enough rest. Two people now out in the world who know what I look like without my "she's got it together" mask.

Chris just noticed spots of blood on my shirt and I have no idea how they got there. Maybe I blacked out and killed someone? I can't remember.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Steven D. Schroeder said...

More power to you if you did.

Word verification: tuhra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home