Friday, May 23, 2008

RUNNICLE

This has happened twice in the past few months for me:

1. A snake swimming through water.

Keep your Freudian interpretations to yourself. Snakes have a multitude of symbolic meanings, thank you very much Ms. Essbaum!

2. A glowing Gideon with a blanket wrapped around his head (like the Virgin Mary).

I had the feeling this was the "key" and I interpret Gideon to symbolize the "divine child" archetype.


* * *

I read that as a rule of thumb, if someone offers you food in a dream, you should always eat it (no matter how weird or funky looking) because it's part of your unconscious trying to pass on some wisdom/information.

Last night I dreamed that I was at a fancy mansion buffet. The people there pushed around their food, drinks and books on wheeled carts. I thought, "ah, this is how the rich do it" but didn't use a cart myself. I started at the buffet and one of the staff brought out a bowl of white corn that the chef made especially for me because he/she knew I liked it. I filled two small bowls and ate a spoonful. Then I considered getting a cart.

So for now on, consider me enlightened cause I think this means I'm rich, bitch.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Matt Walker said...

Perhaps your subconscious was punning on "a la carte". I am often embarrassed by puns in my dreams.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger RL said...

Perhaps -- but what's the bigger meaning of "a la carte"? All my dreams have very important meanings. I'm a very important dreamer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home