Hence I come off (or maybe I mean expose myself) as someone who meditates too long on potties and the negative, I should note that this week three people who I never corresponded with before contacted me out of the blue with very kind comments regarding my poems, blogging, NTM and the Bedside Guide anthologies. That's a pleasant experience. Three strangers writing in a week, I think that's a record.
2004 - 2009
Friday, August 01, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- Dropped Gideon off at his last day of speech camp....
- (S)linky Love
- George Michael gave a really good concert. Charli...
- Oh yeah, TONIGHT!
- Things have been skimpy here, sorry. Using all th...
- This Week at No Tell
- Reb on Joe Milford Poetry Show
- My Turn!
- I thought I was going to get to tag along with Chr...
- I'll Be on the Joe Milford Poetry Show This Saturd...