Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Reb's Triangle

Thanks everyone for your kind comments in the last post. I'm feeling better today. Someone introduced me to Karpman's Triangle.

You know I dream of triangles sometimes:

I'm making breakfast. Phil Collins is singing on the television. There are several annoying flies flying around. I'm handling a couple of dead ones. Also, there's a large bee flying around that's a bit more menacing than the flies. I open the back door and shoo it out. Gideon says: "When you have an unwanted triangle: use your own algorithm."


I came up with this last year! I'm a god damn oracle, I tell ya.





                              Phil Collins









Flies                                                                 Bees


(Reb's Triangle copyright 2008)

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home