Tuesday, May 25, 2004

"Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." Oscar Wilde

I wish I could share what I've been working on today and the past couple weeks, but it's a secret and it's going to have to stay that way until it's ready. I suppose I could let it slip that it's naughty, but someone who's giving much appreciated assistance is recommending I tone it down so it can be taken seriously. Moderation is the key, right? Key to what?

Enough with the cryptic.

In other naughty news, I saw about 50 cicadas screwing today. Lust in the air. Or maybe it's near closing time and everyone's just grabbing whoever's willing. One thing I observed was that they had at least two different positions which I suppose is kind of nice for them.

In disappointing news, I got a rejection today. But at least it was timely. Nothing is worse that having an editor hold your work for many months or even a year, just to reject it.

In the sun will come out tomorrow news, my vegetarian burrito was fabulous yesterday and as soon as the thunderstorm blows over I'm headed back to Chipotle for another one.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty? You must credit Phatback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home