Monday, May 17, 2004

Speaking of Horrible Dreams

Last week Chad asked me to retell my Bill Clinton dream, but I was busy and forgot so I'll post it here for everyone's psychoanalysis. This dream was pretty horrible, but not my usual "Oh shit, I'm going to be torn to shreds" horrible dream. I dreamt this in early 1993 right after Clinton took office for his first term (pre Paula/Monica scandal, post Gennifer):

I was in the crowd at a political rally where Clinton was speaking, he made eyes at me and motioned to meet him in the nearby alley, which I did. We started making out, but Hillary was around and he didn't want to get caught so he suggested that we "go upstairs." Upstairs was my bedroom at my father's house. I promptly disrobed and reclined back on my bed, closed my eyes and thought "This is so cool, I'm going to have sex with the president." But something didn't feel right, I opened my eyes to see that he was peeing on me! I jumped up, shocked and appalled I ran into the bathroom and started showering. He followed me into the bathroom and in a very heavy southern accent asked "What's wrong? What's wrong?" I screamed in a shrill hysterical voice "That wasn't what I agreed to do!"

---------
That's all I remember. But what was horrible about this dream was that I woke up really angry and for a few weeks I couldn't even watch the president on television because it was so upsetting.

When Wesley Clark was still in the presidential race, I had a dream about him, but it was very different kind of dream. We were in sleeping bags on a gymnasium floor and holding hands. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. There was lots of smiling. It was very sweet.

The next day I donated $250 to his campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home