Saturday, June 26, 2004

draft

Liquid on Display

I long to be admonished
poured into a jar
rust sealed lid.
Place me next to Rasputin
the only part the Russians
thought worth saving.
He’s the true attraction, but
perhaps after gazing
upon his bloated member,
the one that made all the girls scream
for more, or mercy,
perhaps after that their eyes
will take them to my modest jar
filled with lemonade and posies
exposing all my rashes scratched,
knobs and bumps, overused nook
sharp retort grinded flat
they’ll say aloud “I had hoped for
something more impressive”
while thinking, “I could have too much fun
with a girl like that.”

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

I am not sure if Rasputin is the only part of Russia's memory worth saving or remembering. If you are a girl like that you too would be worth remembering and well before a fate such as Rusptins was upon you.

For what is it worth I like your Liquid on Display.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger RL said...

It's a reference to this:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040612/photos_od_afp/040612223046_6vsf86zu_photo0&e=1

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

I thought you were just sharing thoughts. I am not sure what to think about the story and the lady pondering over the speciman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home