Friday, September 17, 2004

Hmm . . .

Aimee Nezhukumatathil gets engaged and suddenly I'm on a crush list. How 'bout that? Let this be a lesson, stick around long enough, wait for the dust to clear and eventually somebody will have to notice you.

Of course, reading about all these boys' sorrows made me reflect and now I feel crummy. 10 years ago when I got engaged I don't recall any boo-hooing over my being taken off the market. Some people said I was nuts to be getting married, but I don't think there was any lamenting of missed opportunity.

Ah, but that was 10 years ago and now I'm, what do they call it, grizzl--no, experienced. Yes, I'm experienced and men can't turn experience down. Go me. My dawn has come!

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. You're a hot babe.

But are you saying you're married? Oh despair and phooie.

love
Behrle

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger RL said...

Yes, I'm married, but for a long time, which I believe should be considered a "plus."

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm quite happy you consider it a good thing that your marriage has lasted 'a long time'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home